In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 9 April 2012

Pyrex In Fall Colors

As usual these Pyrex mixing bowls are second hand store finds except for the orange one which was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend.  The polka dot material in the background I picked up at the second hand store, I thought it was a fun look and would make a great background.  I must admit I've seen this look on other sites and thought it looked good.


 Linking to: 
Apron Thrift Girl Thrift Share Monday
Knick of Time Tuesday Vintage Style
Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
House of Grace Twice Owned
Junker Newbie Would You Buy It #31

4 comments:

  1. What a pop of color... Love the pyrex bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background for the pyrex! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds! i love that bottom yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pyrex so useful and the colors you have are great. The hosta you have pictured in the pot is one of my favorite plants can't wait each new spring for them to come up. My yard is full of them. I so enjoyed your blog hope you come over to see me soon as I am new as well to blogging. You could tell me how to link up to other sites maybe? Hope to see you soon.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...