In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Tuesday 13 March 2012

Sally Ann and Flea Finds

My Surprise Find
I was surprised when I was scouring through a Salvation Army store and this brooch caught my eye and when I turned it over I found the Sherman name.  Sherman jewelry is one of the finer lines of Canadian costume jewelry made with Swarovski crystals.  I have only a few pieces of Sherman jewelry but the search is still on.

Flea Market Finds
This day started out with an umbrella and a stop at Tim Horton's for my medium coffee.  Roll up the rim is on but sadly I only got please play again, my boyfriend threw out his in the flea market garbage can without looking my chance of a car may be in the garbage.  We were about to leave only with a few tables left and I thought our trip was going to be a bust when I found these vintage Anchor Hocking Fire King stacking mugs with flowers on them.

3 comments:

  1. The brooch is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your finds. i adore costume jewlery! and the retro cups are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Denise...Thanks so much for dropping by & leaving your sweet comment!
    I love the mugs you got...They just make hot drinks taste better!
    Your brooch is stunning And the tealy turquoise is so hot right now...but with Sherman when isn't it!
    Stunning find!...Rare to get in a SA case!...YEAH!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...