In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Thursday 15 March 2012

It's All About the Flowers


I'm waiting patiently for  the sunny type of Spring but all we have is Spring showers.   
This Hydrangea makes me dream of pretty flowers.
The flower paperweight is my Spring and Summer in the house.  I can't have plants in the house because my boyfriend has cats and one of them is stupid enough to eat them.  A vet  bill for over a thousand dollars proved this.  The cats where here first so I'm out of luck.
The green flower frog is green cloudy glass with some fractures in it, made in England around the 1930's.  It's one of my favorites even with it's imperfections.  I got it at a flea market and I almost missed it,  it was on a shelving unit behind other things. 
and here is the reason plants are outside not inside:
Its almost spring - next Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. My cats eat my flowers too, I just put them up high enough they do not bother them.
    Pretty pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise!

    Those are very pretty paperweights and they blend well with the swirled one you shared on last week Bunny Hop. I LOVE hydrangeas but I can't have them in my desert garden... they get too wilted. Your BF's kitty had beautiful eyes.

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...