In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 28 January 2013

Pyrex And Fire King


This picture is a close up of an Amaryllis plant I have in my office that's in bloom.


This is one of two teal Fire King mugs I found at a local secondhand store.  The both of them are in good condition.


I have a Fire King mug collection I'm slowly building up.  In solid colors I have the teal, white and pink mugs above.


These Pyrex divided serving dishes were found at secondhand stores.  The blue one is a Delphite Bluebelle
Cinderella oval divided serving dish.  I couldn't find any information on the white dish before posting this post.


Sharing with Saving 4 Six,  Green Eggs and Goatss, {Primp}, Knick of Time, Adorned from Above,  Clean and Scentsible, Savvy Southern Style, Mod Vintage Life, Fluster Buster, USS Crafty, Little Red House, Frugal Crafty Home, Cozy Little House, Young Heart, Project Inspire, Creating My Way To Success, Maiden D'Shade

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 'D' handled Fireking mugs are charming"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the handles on your mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your family album shots the fire king mugs are nice and substantial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I LOVE Pyrex and Fire King

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those mugs, the colors look so pretty together. The black and white photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks for entering our blog hop!

    http://www.lilywhite-designs.com

    xoxox, Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...