In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 3 June 2013

All Over The Place

This post is an interesting mix I think I'm all over the place so lets get on with the trip.



I've been looking for the perfect vase for my second floating shelf this white one is it.


This is my first floating shelf which I posted in one of my first post I ever did.


This tray and cup set I found at a local secondhand store.  These are totally my cousins style and are now part of his household.


I found this paperweight at the local Salvation Army.


I've added this leather purse to my collection after winning it in a silent auction.  I hardly ever walk away from one when I find it.

From The Family Collection:


I have in the past said items I've found reminded me of things that I would have found in my grandparents cabin so I thought I would post a picture of the cabin.  Yes pink was my grandmothers favorite color.  I miss this cabin but my memories of it are all good.


This picture was taken at my friend Joy's booth at Village Antiques Mall in Fort Langley, British Columbia.  You can see more on the mall at her blog  a Vintage Green.  The items in this picture are something you would have found in my grandparents cabin.

Featured by

Sharing with: Cozy Little House, Apron Thrift Girl, Remnant, A Living Space, Sir Thrift A Lot, Mod Vintage Life, Coastal Charm, No Minimalist Here, A Delightsome Life, A Creative Princess, Saving 4 Six, Katherines Corner, I Gotta Create, Creative Inspirations, Brambleberry Cottage, Colorado Lady, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Thrifty Grove, The Home Girl, 504 Main, From My Front Porch To Yours, The Charm of Home, Mockingbird Hill Cottage

19 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Denise, You have a wonderful collection of vases. I especially like the little dumpy one (that sounds a rude way to describe a vase!) in the third picture.
    I had a set of glass coffee cups like your red and glass ones when I first married. They were very fashionable and at the time so different. Glad your cousin is enjoying them.
    .... and the leather saddle bag, well I just love it.... very much my style.
    Best Wishes to you,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the journey through your post. What wonderful times you must have had at the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see your great finds!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leather purse is fabulous! I hardly ever find them with a long enough strap to comfortably wear cross body like that. Nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beautiful paper weight is really a great find. -- Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! That white vase is gorgeous...is it milk glass? Or regular glass, or pottery? In any case, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I'm co hosting Katherine's Corner Hop this week and came by to say Hello. I love your post and am now your newest follower. Hope you will visit my blog and hopefully want o follow me also.
    Best
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was fun! :) ( I am pretty sure I had a paper weight like that at some point in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful assortment of treasures. I think you have the right idea for your vases.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Those vases are gorgeous and make such a statement on your floating shelves! Thanks for sharing with us at TTF this week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your vases, so very pretty!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow great finds love the vases on the floating shelfs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vases on your floating shelves - they are so striking!

    That purse reminds me of my youth! It brings back great memories.

    Thanks so much for joining in this week!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  14. The vases on the shelf are beautiful. Lots of great finds. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that oil carafe and the cheese tray too!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE that tray and cups. Great scores!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great finds. Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the white vase it looks marvelous on the shelf. The floating shelves are looking wonderful. Love the vintage items, they too remind me of my grandmother - lovely finds and memories. I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous pictures and awesome finds! :) Love them all!! I found your blog from "The Home Girl" You have an awesome page.

    You've made a new follower. I look forward to reading more posts. :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog and follow back. I always love making more blogger buddies. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...