In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 20 August 2012

Flowers, Time And Travel

Linking with Selena at Apron Thrift Girl

Reno's on a home how do people survive this process.  The painters are now done and I've been hauling boxes and unpacking them trying to get back to some order.  We still have so many things to do and time just seems to be flying by I keep thinking of the Anne Murray song "Time Don't Run Out On Me".  I think I'll be going back to work with my house still in chaos next week.  I hope you enjoy the following pictures I hope to have new finds up next week.


These alarm clocks are flea market finds and are Baby Ben's by Westclox.


The following pictures are from some time spent at the Dahlia farm when we went through their gardens choosing what we were going to order for the following year.

When we were in Keremeos, British Columbia we went to The Old Grist Mill.  It was a lovely spot.

2 comments:

  1. Renos are a lot of fun as you know but once finished are a source of great satisfaction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage Baby Ben's. I find renos to be quite stressful but the results are just so satisfying.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...