In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Wednesday 29 February 2012

Salt and Pepper Airplane - maybe 1930's


Come fly with me. Sad fact is I'm not flying anywhere, but I have this airplane salt & pepper set which is something that I had to have as soon as I saw it. I believe my airplane could be a Japanese chrome salt & pepper set from around the 1930's. The two spheres on each wing are the salt and pepper shakers and the body of the plane is a container for a condiment.

I wasn't able to find out any information online about the airplane s/p set but I did find a ship picture which I watermarked with address. The ship s/p set was identified as Occupied Japan.
Linking to:
Momma Hen's Coop


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful salt and pepper set! My Mother displayed salt & pepper sets in her kitchen and I remember playing with them when I was small.

    I found you at the Bunny Hop and am now following you.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...