In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Thursday 17 May 2012

Outside Look

Lately I'm spending long periods of time in the yard mostly watering in the mornings before it gets too hot.  It's a good thing I work a bit later in the day I do mornings and if needed my boyfriend does evenings.
I do believe that is why I went with the outside for this blog.


A friend of mine has a big stump in her yard so she started putting birdhouses on it.  This picture is the result.


This picture of a Whiskey Jack was taken on a hike in the Alpine area of Manning Park in British Columbia, Canada.


This picture of Snapdragons is from my gardens at a previous home.


My one and only plant in the inside of the house is this Basil plant which is in one of my grandmothers Pyrex dish.  This dish is in rough shape but I still keep it.

1 comment:

  1. Great photographs! I always enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...