In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 21 April 2014

Another My Finds / His Finds

Well first things first, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We had a family dinner last night at my mothers.  Most of us were able to be there, only a few were missing.


My Finds:




This purse was a second hand store find, it may be going to my niece if she likes the colors.




This carafe is a great find it was made by
Inland Glass.


His Finds:


My fiancé found this Fire King mug at the flea market for me.




This divided Pyrex dish is in the Compass pattern and was also a flea market find.
My sister gave my mom, my cousins fiancé and me each a tie dye rose.


Wedding Update:
I found a backup dress so if I don't find the actual dress I'm looking for so I will still have something to wear.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

12 comments:

  1. Great Finds!!!! I just love going to yard sales, thrift sales, etc. It is like opening presents at Christmas time.. You never know what is in the box... or the store... or the sale... Your finds are spectacular....
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carafe is lovely, great picture of it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice of you to drop by and leave your sweet comment!
    Love all your pyrex wear! Your Fire King mugs...Fabulous Hoosier Cabinet!
    Nice to see you are from B.C.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet finds! I especially love the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bag - someone is bound to love it. Wonderful thrifty finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coffee carafe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag and the Fire King mug. Fiancé did good! Glad you found a backup dress you like. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds - both :)
    I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always find the coolest, funkiest stuff! I just know you'll find your dress. :) Wishing you success...Thanks so much for sharing at Revisionary Life Thrifty Life Thursday!
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing finds! I love to see what you have found. Thanks for being part of our party. Please come and show off on Monday at 7pm at our party. We would love it! Happy Saturday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...