In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 7 May 2012

Mother's Day Related Things

I thought this week with mother's day coming up I would do things I thought might suit the occasion.


This Rayette hair care ad I found at a second hand store and it was the backing of another picture.  The picture of a Venice canal is now backing this ad.



I wanted a mirror for in my purse and when I saw this powder compact at the flea market I decided it was the right fit.  I remember my grandmother when she used one but unlike me she actually had powder in it.  It's made by Melissa which is a British company.


This flowered hat was my grandmothers I have a picture of her wearing it at my parnts wedding.  So when I found it at her house I knew it was something I would like to have.  I also have the orginal box it came in from Woodward's which is a long gone Canadian store. 

Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Mothers Day is fast approaching these items are such a reminder of days gone by and the special days of that time. So Nice.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh has special these pieces are! And how special are you for rescuing them and giving them a good home?! Thank you for sharing at my linky party😃 I hope to see you again next week !

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...