In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 28 May 2012

A Different Way Of Decorating

The following pictures I took at my cousins he has a rather unique way of decorating his place.


This British American Oil Company gas pump, cooler and cans are part of his front room decor.  Who needs a garage?


A new way of framing your pictures.  He's taken his Coca - Cola ads and put them on clipboards then hung them on his wall.  I wish I had thought of this idea.  How easy can it get.


How many places have a functioning traffic light in their entrance hall.  The green light has been switched to the German ampleman which is from Berlin. 

If you would like to see more of his stuff he's at:
midcenturyvancouver.blogspot.ca

Linking to:
Hey Whats For Dinner Mom
Apron Thrift Girl
DebbieDoo's Newbie Party
Serendipity and Spice: Manic Monday 
Coastal Charm 
The Ivy Cottage

2 comments:

  1. Ya know what? I am totally loving it all. Certainly a conversation piece. Thanks so much for sharing at my newbie party. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clipboard idea! I've got some old wooden clipboards packed away and that would be the perfect use for them! I would love for you to link up to “It’s a Party” going on right now!
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...