In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 24 March 2014

Spring Is That You?



It's hard to believe that it's Spring once again since in the mornings everything is covered in a thick frost.  I think Mother Nature needs to tell Jack Frost it's time to go till next year.  Having said that I have to be happy about the sunny days we've been having.

DREAMING OF FLOWERS


I'm not looking forward to yard work since I don't have much free time this year but I am looking forward to the results.  These flowers are from last year.


I found these mugs at a second hand store my first thoughts were the 70's and my childhood.  
By Royal Alma Staffordshire Ironstone made in England.


This Volkswagen I saw in the parking lot as I was heading into a second hand store yet again it took me back to my childhood I had to take a picture.


This Pyrex ad is part of a two page ad for different items for sale.


This Cycla-matic Frigidaire ad is in this post because it shows Pyrex refrigerator dishes inside the fridge.



I've decided to personalised my wedding invitations and make them myself the above picture is the result.

In the past week we picked up the Dahlia tubers we ordered last fall we're planning to use the flowers for our wedding.

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed visiting and seeing all you beautiful flowers. Sometimes memories and photos are all we have. Sounds like you are making a great progress on the wedding. I like the invitation. You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise,

    Your blue mugs are cute. Even better, is the preview of your handmade invitations. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great old car!!! Dahlias will make such pretty wedding flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from Mosaic Monday...love the scrabble tiles with SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mugs scream SPRING!! Very cute.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh the flowers are beautiful and the invitations are so perfect. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how I love those mugs! and I feel your pain on spring taking it's sweet time last year we got snow every 2 weeks until may 18th this year we're in full on spring mode n March!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...