In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 22 April 2013

Oranges And Lemons

I've gone with an Orange and yellow theme post.  I've had quite a few items in these colors land in my shopping basket  lately.


The lemonade Pyrex containers I found one with a lid the other was lidless.
The orange Pyrex container I found with the lid.
The four bowls in orange and yellow are all Pyrex bowls.
The small Pyrex dish holding a orange and lemon is on top of a vintage tea towel with oranges and lemons on it. 
The tablecloth is also a vintage cloth in excellent condition.


This flower shopping bag is perfect for  going to the secondhand stores I can fold it up in my purse and if I have any items I've bought I have my own bag.



The licence plate is a 1967 British Columbia plate.
The color of the Marigolds worked perfect with my color theme.


These mug holders are something I'm always looking for in different colors.
As I've said before they bring back memories of my grandparents cabin.
The Cups are made in England.

Sharing with: One More TimeBoogieboard Cottage, Sir Thrift A LotNifty Thrifty SundaySunny Simple LifeMockingbird Hill CottageA Creative Princess, A Living Space, {Primp}, PJH DesignsA Diamond in the StuffRemnant Mid Century Mondays, Mod Vintage Life, Silver Pennies, Little Red House, The Rustic Pig, Cozy Little House Tweak It Tuesday, Kathe With An E

15 comments:

  1. So spring like - the Pyrex looks so perky and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these vibrant colors! Actually orange and yellow are going to be my color pallet for annuals this year. Orange pyrex is tough one to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that beautiful pyrex! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Denise! The colors are perfect for the dreary spring we have been having and lifted my spirits right up! Thanks for sharing this at my party this week. I am featuring this post as well as pinning it to my You're Gonna Love board on Pinterest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I remember growing up with one of those juice jugs! What a way to brighten up a kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun finds and perfect for spring :) Since I was born in '67, I'm loving that license plate!

    STopping by from Claudia's linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors are so pretty gathered together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some really fun finds! Love how colorful they are and cute graphics on those vintage pitchers.

    I'm dropping by from Claudia's party and am glad to get to see your favorite things.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds in great, cheerful colors. Love those pyrex bowls. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Transformed Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you mug holders. Never seen those before. Have a nice weekend. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely finds! Thanks for sharing them at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colors are wonderful and I am in love with those mug trees! Hard to come by in these parts! Visiting from Sunny Simple Sunday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I love the pyrex - and those cheery colors are great! But the tablecloth....be still my heart! Love it.

    Thanks so much for joining in this week.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Any post that starts with Pyrex is my kind of post!

    Great finds & great displays.

    Have a great week,

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the bright colors and beautiful pyrex! I'd love it if you'd jump over and link up at my "Go Get Your Garage Sale On" Linky Party, and share some of your great finds! http://www.brightgreendoor.com/2013/05/go-get-your-garage-sale-on-with.html

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...