In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Sunday 24 January 2016

A Mish Mash Of Pictures

What a day my phone won't download the pictures I wanted to use onto my computer so I'm working with the ones I have stored on my computer for this post some you have seen before but others are new.
Yesterday my husband and I went for his and her X-rays.  His was for his right shoulder mine my left foot and left shoulder.  You could almost call it a date Lol.  My cousins wife said we should play the hokey pokey Lol.  This getting older stuff sucks when doctors and tests are involved.





You might have guessed that I have an Eiffel Tower theme going on with the pictures above. 
It would be nice to one day visit France.


A friend had a baby boy a couple of months ago she has an owl theme going so that's the theme I used in the baby quilt I made for him shown in the picture above.

The above pictures are just some fun ones I put together.  The black and white dress was the one I wore for my wedding and the wedding dress beside it was my moms wedding dress there was no chance I could have worn it.  The picture below the dresses is the hairstyle I wanted for the  wedding I found it in goggle images but sadly that is not how my hair turned out sadly it was my own fault enough said on that topic. The rest are just some fun pictures to do with fashion.

These pictures I took on the grounds outside of  the Fort a historic site in Fort Langley, British Columbia.
They were taken Sunday January 03rd 2016 on our winter drive we took with my cousin his wife and their baby son.  We were getting ready to go tour the Fort when the baby let us know in no certain terms he had, had enough.  we scrapped the idea which was okay since I wanted snow pictures in the Fort winters the only season I haven't been in the Fort and taken pictures. 




 Sharing with




7 comments:

  1. Oh Denise,

    That final shot of the blue art glass pieces is soo gorgeous! Thanks for playing today.

    Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old post cards! I might challenge myself to thrift today to find something fun like that. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you wholeheartedly about seniors and doctors. I try to stay away from a doctor's office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to find an Eiffel Tower like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post even if you did lose photos. I hate tech problems, so stressful. Gorgeous glass. Love the sweet quilt you made. Lovely dresses, both you and your Mom's. I got married in a red dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some very interesting finds!

    Donna@GardensEyeView
    and LivingFromHappiness

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...