In Case You Missed A Recent Post




Monday 24 June 2013

A Step Back In Time

Yesterday I felt like I had stepped back in time I was heading into Fort Langley, British Columbia and I was following some vintage cars down the tree lined main street they were heading for a car show.  It was a great way to begin a morning it brought good memories of my dad to mind he was always into cars and belonged to a vintage car club.


This is the only kind of vintage car I have is in my toy collection I just added this one.  My dad would have loved one only in the real type he could have driven.


I had to also add this chip and dip bowl set to my collection I had none till now in this style.


These turquoise highball glasses couldn't get in my basket fast enough after I spotted them.


This paperweight I also had to add to one of my many collections it was made in Edinburgh, Scotland.


I found this coffee jar and the small metal scoop on the same day I found this mug a couple of days later.


These flowers are part of one of my barrels.


I believe this picture was taken at a I believe this picture was taken at a fairground.  I choose to share it as all the local fairs will soon be starting.

Sharing with: Cozy Little House, Mod Vintage Life, A Living Space, A Blossoming Life, Smiling Sally: Blue Monday,  Stylish Once Again, Kathe With An E, Knick of TimeCoastal Charm, Remnants, Thrift Share Monday

4 comments:

  1. You seem to find the best stuff!

    Thanks for joining in to Blue Monday, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always finding some amazing treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower coffee cup. I think I had one like that once upon a time:)
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/folk-art-fabric-flag.html
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/summer-chalk-boards.html
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/red-white-and-blue-roundup.html
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/06/beachy-pillows.html

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your kind comments.
Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...