From left to right:
- An old wheel that has been made into a gate used by one of the businesses.
- Fort Langley Community Hall since 1932.
- This bedding plant is an Allium plant which is a flowering onion.
- I believe this is a luggage cart which is one of the exhibits outside the old CN railway building.
- Some Honeysuckle found growing.
- This lovely old white house has been converted into businesses.
- This old church is The Parish Of St. George which is an Anglican church in Fort Langley.
- This is a shot of the sidewalk and some shops along the main street.
- These flowers where found on the sidewalk outside one of the shops.
We had a lovely day and a wonderful walk around though it was the 1st of July (Canada Day) so we didn't make it to the Fort a historical site which was originally used by the Hudson Bay Company during the fur trade.
Linking with: Sunny Simple Life, Debbie Doos, Apron Thrift Girl