Top row left to right:
- This Hosta is called Whirlwind and is part of my Hosta garden.
- This figurine is a chimney sweep made by Cortendorf in Germany he's had a hard life he's broken his neck at some point and my grandmother glued him back together. I thought he would take a little trip outside to have his picture done with the Marigolds.
- I would love to tell you the name of this Hosta but like the Donovan song title " Catch The Wind" the plant name tag did just that during the winter. Nope I didn't do a map with plant names.
- This shows you our vegetable garden area and are makeshift greenhouse for Tomatoes.
- I have these Nasturtiums in pots where the walkway to the house and driveway meet.
- This stained glass piece is near my vegetable garden. I found it at a garage sale.
- The windchimes are a flea market find and is in my strawberry patch.
- The Garlic I planted last fall.
- Wooden half barrel with pansies in it.
The following pictures are from the family collection. These pictures are of my my great uncle Fred's place. He had wonderful gardens and won awards for his flowers. The black and white photo of him working in his garden I would guess was taken in the 1970's not that long before we lost him.